Oprah and Dr. Phil have shared insights on one of the most challenging questions... How to be the star of your own life?
Whether we want to take full responsibility for our lives regarding relationships, careers, and goals, then we can achieve what it is to feel like the star we are meant to be.
Here are some of my answers to these challenging questions in this episode...
1. Think about your choices to create a positive outcome. What is it you're doing that's working?
Recently, it has been easier for me to attract people and circumstances. These images in my mind turn out to become a reality. You get things as desired if you put your mind and attention to them.
2. What do you need to stop doing that's getting in the way of what you want?
Some flaws in our personality prevent us from moving forward faster if we are not yet a master of our destiny. Egocentricity may have sometimes been destructive, one of the hardest things to give up. Though it may have become violent toward achieving a goal, the good thing is, it can be controlled if you focus your attention away from it.
3. What do you need to start doing that will empower you to move forward?
One must become straightforward in the thinking process and decision-making. The quality of thoughts will significantly impact your goals; thus, avoiding pessimism can attract good things in life.
I want to increase my knowledge and expertise over the next 2 years. It might be a short time for such achievement, but small daily actions can produce a cumulative effect of becoming what you want by following your heart's desire.
5. Strategy # 2: Express your goal in terms that can be measured. Complete this sentence: Specifically, that means...
To get what you want, it is essential to have a mental list and steps on how it can be done. It is also good to have it achievable, even with how big your goals are.
6. Strategy # 3: Assign a timeline to your goal. Complete this sentence: A realistic timeline is...
A realistic timeline can be achieved in a particular period or time frame. It is also vital to put a deadline for the goal, so you put all your energies into achieving it.
7. Strategy # 4: Choose a goal you can control. Complete this sentence: The circumstances I can hold in achieving this goal are...
The circumstances I can control in achieving this goal are those that can be changed or amended. Sometimes, you need to shift towards a more effective step along the goal-setting process.
8. Strategy # 5: Plan and program a strategy that will get you to your goal. Complete this sentence: The potential obstacles and resources required are...
Time, knowledge, and skills can have a significant impact. Its possession can make or break a goal depending on how you utilize it and use it better. It could be an obstacle and break it, or it could also be a good resource and be able to make it.
9. Strategy # 6: Define your goal in terms of steps. Complete this sentence: The necessary steps are...
Have faith, perseverance, and gratitude to live closer to achieving goals. Sometimes you feel like a failure, but it is essential to have determination in times of despair and cultivate gratitude for success.
10. Strategy # 7. Create accountability for your progress toward your goal. Complete this sentence: I will create accountability by...
By constantly keeping track of my progress and reflecting on the process. It is good to evaluate goals to save energy and resources if things go wrong and if there is a need for a better strategy.
11. How will you feel when you attain your goal?
Attaining the most cherished goals feels like a winner--a champion. It is a reward of hard work combined with perseverance and trust in oneself.