The previous year 2017 may have been the most challenging year ever. Christmas in Our Hearts 2017: The Unexpected Reality would have hit a punch and destruction, but have received a warm embrace and affection from a loving family back home. However, the year 2018 gave a new beginning, a new hope and will to fight and survive.
I have been more positive all through these years since I have learned to elevate my higher consciousness, but losing oneself along the way also loses the power once established. There are miracles as I would believe it, whereas there are also uncertainties that would have to be defeated.
To have patience, tolerance and perseverance can mean a lot for higher aspirations. It may not be easy, but it can be embedded on consciousness and applied in business and life.
Since 2011 I have written and shared several personal development stories and quotations. On this year I have compiled some quotable quotes from my writings.
- The Road Ahead. I started to share my personal quotes about my life experiences and wisdom gained through the years. Whenever I get inspired and motivated, I would capture whatever beautiful scene that would lift up my spirit. The Road Ahead is still under construction and there are no shortcuts towards the best destination.
- The Crossroads. There are setbacks along the journey and I must feel the agony. My sufferings would have helped me to look back on what I have done and have to pay back. The Crossroads would remind me about the right road to take and learn not to take wrong "U" turn.
- Soulful Sunday. There is something so beautiful about Sunday morning upon waking up. There's a certain feeling of joy in the heart that awakens a blissful spirit. Soulful Sunday is about my reflections and thoughts about significant events that has a big impact in my life.
A New Milestone
I said it before that when the door closes another opportunity knocks. On the third quarter of 2018, I have acted on my dream to develop and execute my entrepreneurial plans. It may not be prestigious or grandiose, but the idea of pushing through and breaking the barriers opted me to make the first step. With my previous corporate experiences, I have developed my dealings with people through customer service and customer experience.
Hopefully my first ever venture would succeed and eventually would take on the next level. With the people who tirelessly and continuously supporting me on my back, I will focus and finish what I have started. It always feel good to start and learn something new. It even challenges us on how to keep it running and moving forward and reaching its peak.
In this venture there's no place for giving up and there's always a will to keep moving. Having more patience and dedication would fuel it to success.
The World of Entrepreneurship is overwhelming. To have planted a seed and to nourish it to grow would be more challenging. We keep on improving and finding ways to make our dreams bound to materialize. May have been thousand miles away from expected reality and may take years to cultivate and harvest, but it could be more rewarding and fulfilling in the end.
A New Beginning
Before the year ends, some events may have shaken us.
- Death. A love one may have gone, but the memories will remain in our hearts. It may be an absence of life, but a beginning of a new wonderful journey in the afterlife. It's not about saying goodbye, but 'til we see each other again. We give respect and gratitude and we honor for the life well lived and we will forever cherish the meaningful days shared.
- Birth. A new beginning may be a rebirth or a new birth. Just before the celebration of Christs' birth, we have welcomed the birth of my nephew, Matthew which name means "Gift from God" an angel of God.
- Hope. When all else fail, one thing that gives us confidence and courage is to hope for things we are out or beyond our control. We can never have it all, however we can achieve our best realities when we hope for the best. We can always strengthen our will power to achieve greater heights and let gratitude pave its way to a more meaningful and successful life we ever wanted. Our hopes and dreams are fueled by our passion, our desire and commitment to live our best lives.
Opportunities are endless and the year 2018 created a tsunami-like realities. Creating health awareness inspires people to commit for a healthier living in an environment with lesser stress and not away from home.
- Family. The source of inspiration and motivation to move on is the family. They support us on our goals and making our dreams come true. I take pride for the family that I have and will forever be grateful for the love.
- Friends. For a meaningful friendship, we cherish the great memories from old and new friends. May have not been connected for years, but pleasant memories connects the gap. We cherish those who have not forgotten us and we keep those who remains. There are connections we have to cut and others that would have to build.
Before the year ends, it's a good feeling to assess what life has been and what opportunities we have fought for. There's no perfect year, either we win some or lose some. The battle will always be there as we become more fierce than ever. We will still be grounded on our realities and be connected with our families and our communities.
As the year passes, our world become bigger and our responsibility will become greater. With faith in God and other Divine beings, we will surely win in the game of life.
Christmas season is closer to my heart and I never fail to give a reflection since 2011 when I started blogging. This is the season of renewal and recollection. A season of love and a celebration of love and life.
© 2018 Del Cusay